Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh how I love this girl!

There are so many things I love about my almost 3 year old.

I love the unruly hair. It took her so long to get hair and now that she has it she doesn't want it in a ponytail or braids she wants it loose and crazy. Its a good reflection of her wild side.

I love her eyes. Oh how she speaks volumes with them. Happiness, sadness, craziness and love are all often seen there.

I love her imagination. We are often a family of pirates, doctors, royalty, adventurers, puppies, kittens etc

I love how shes a girly girl. From painted toe nails to her new fascination with chap stick to her love for playing dress up she is a girl through and through!

I love how she gets so excited and grateful about things. Even the little things like a glass of water excite a "thank you Mommy, thank you" and a hug from her.

And as pictured below I love how she asks to borrow my "Bobby" so she can feed ChaCha some mommy milk. Heck I even love that she named her baby doll ChaCha!


Is there anything not to love? I think not :-)

No comments: