Sunday, November 9, 2008

No place like home...

I have been back from Cali for a while now and am yet to post pictures and thoughts on my trip. I am such a slacker but I am trying to change my ways ;-) So here we go...First off Katelyn is an awesome little travler! Both on the flight there and the flight home she was fast asleep before we reached crusing altitude and woke up during landing. I was also lucky enough to have an empty seat next to me on both flights so I was not stuck holding her for three hours straight.
Katelyn sleeping in her seat...Katelyn sitting up like a big girl in her own seat as we taxi into DFWWe then spent two weeks staying with Katelyns Nana and Grandpa (Stephens parents). On one hand it was great to spend so much time with them and on the other hand two weeks without Stephen is way to long (well even a day is too long but anyways). We got to visit with my Grandpa, my Gram and Bappy (by the way our second visit on thursday went much better and we are at peace with the way things are :-), Poppop, Katelyns Uncle Jonathan and "Auntie Amy"

We made many special memories and enjoyed our time there but we are glad to be back because afterall there is no place like home!

No comments: