Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thats my sneaky, stubborn Sarah

I don't like thumb sucking. I understand that its a soothing reflex for babies and little kids and I am not against the use of pacifiers infact Katelyn at 2 and a half still has hers. But my therory is that at some point I can take the paci away but I obviously can't take her thumb away. So imagine my dismay when Sarah found her thumb and decided it worked just as well if not better then her paci. Thats when I found that my little Sarah is quite stubborn and very sneaky. At first she would just use her thumb when she didn't have her paci. We would take it out and put her paci in and move on no big deal. That is until she decided to start taking the paci out, throwing it and using her thumb instead. After a few frustrating battles that ended often times with both of us in tears she is now doing this...






2 comments:

brl4me said...

Be afraid, be very afraid. Sarah could end up like her "Auntie Jessica," 23 and ... well you know!

Rosebud Organics said...

What a smart kiddo!!! :)